DRY LUBE TECHNOLOGY
A high performance, silicone-based conveyor lubricant / coating.
Designed to lubricate:
- Plastic and stainless tabletop conveyors chains
- Steel and stainless-steel bull chains
- Hook and trolley conveyors and air veyors.
Applied using a brush mechanism in contact with the conveyor surface.
Used undiluted as a dry lube, needs no water
Keeps floors dry
Contains no oil-based carriers
No effluent issues, eliminates water down the drain
Dries on lines to keep them tack free and limit carryover
- Water Bottling
- Hot and Cold Fill Beverage
- Fruit and Vegetable
- Hot or Cold Food Canning
- Cooking Oil Bottlers
- Water Bottling Lines
- Cold Carbonated
- Beverage Lines (PET)
- Cold Carbonated Beverage Lines (Glass)
- Hot Fill Beverage Lines (PET)
- Hot Fill Beverage Lines (Glass)
- Aseptic Bottling Lines
- Tetra Lines
Interested in learning more about DryTrac application and use cases?